Jacó Beach, just two hours from the capital of San Jose is the sexiest place to relax in the sun and surf of Costa Rica. Located on the central Pacific coast, Jaco is a luxury destination with hotels, casinos, night life and entertainment geared toward international tourists.
- Girls come out to play in Jaco, mostly at night, and are concentrated at the Monkey Bar, and Cocal Hotel and Casino.
- During the day the place to be is the beach or in the surf. Las Claritas on the northwest side of the beach.
- Copacabana Hotel and Suites is popular with swingers and private parties.
- Getting to Jaco from airport in San Jose is breeze, using the various tourist shuttle companies.
- Gentleman who stay at a hotel property in town can move around the night spots and the beach without a car. Staying at nearby Hermosa or Herradura Beaches requires a car or expensive taxi transfers.
- Not all of the hotels and condo properties are friendly to romance tourism. Stick with recommendations in the guide to avoid surprises.